Today,6 February 2012,I had a best time in my life ever.. Me,fad and my both sister go to Rakan Muda to jogging.. We used New Wah Loong way to get there,it was fun XD. After get there,we ran for 2km..tired -.- Fad pro. Then,we call my 2nd sister and fad go buy food,they used 1hour30mins!! I waited them so long >_<
I very angry that time wahaha xD Haix,this time without MiLyn again =(
After jogging,eating,we back home. On the way,the whether was as hot as hell (maybe) -.-
I beh tahan -.- so I quickly cycle to get home. After get home,Facebook awhile haha :) Then,fad and my sis also get home. After I bathed,time for fad bath. I washes my face with Aloe Vera =))
Feel fresh =) Then,we snap alot picture in da house .. XD Between,before fad back home,we also jalan jalan around the Kampar =)
Enjoy the time very much! But $$ keep out. =(
| Me Me xD Ah Yuen =) |
| Fadlhlin Sakina =) |
| Ah Yuen =) |
| Fad-Last photo of the day =) |
No comments:
Post a Comment